Thursday, May 8, 2014

Guild Meeting? Don't forget your T-Shirts!

I've started sharing this idea with quilters as we travel to lectures, so I thought I'd share it here with you as well.

When we head out for a lecture, I take a big pile of quilts.  The first thing I fill is a large suitcase....


Then I stack quilts

   

and slide the tall stack into an XL mans T-Shirt. 



Oh no!  Forgot a quilt?  No problem...s-t-r-e-t-c-h that guy and push it inside!


It's amazing how many quilts will fit inside a stretchy shirt!


Another big plus is how easy it is to carry the quilt filled shirts.


I just hug one up against my chest and off I go!


Try it the next time you are carrying multiple quilts to guild for Show and Tell!!

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Blessings,






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the idea!!! You never know when you may have to take your quilts to "show and tell" time at Quilting Classes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! That is exactly what I was thinking when I thought of this idea. They also look pretty cute too :)

      Delete